Today, on February 21, 2017, the 3rd Central Asian International Forum «HLEBOPRODUKTY –2017» started at the EC Korme. The Topic of the Forum: "Optimization of the production process with the use of energy-efficient, innovative technologies". The Forum is attended by 28 companies from 17 countries : Austria, Belgium, Greece, Georgia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Russia, Slovenia, France, Switzerland, etc. The organizer- “Vernyi Khleb” company with support of Akimat of Astana city, the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan, Union of Grain Processors of Kazakhstan; KazAgroFinance JSC; Russian Embassy in Kazakhstan; Embassy of Germany (trade representation); Embassy of France (trade representation); Embassy of the Czech Republic in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan; Czech Trade (Czech Trade Support Agency); Kazakh Academy of Nutrition; Entrepreneurship Development Fund “DAMU”.
THE FORUM WILL INVOLVE:
· The presentation of the state programs and funds to support small and medium enterprises;
· Presentation of credit programs of Kazakhstani and European banks;
· Master classes from the leading manufacturers of bakery equipment and ingredients;
· Presentations of the new, energy-saving technologies in the production;
· Exchange of experience with the partners from near and far abroad;
· The exhibition of products of Kazakhstan industrial enterprises of (bakery plants, bakeries, plants for production of confectionery and bakery products – Made in Kazakhstan);
· Seminars devoted to recent market trends;
· Presentations of Equipment and Technologies;
· Summarizing of tasting confectionery products of «VernyChleb Studio»;
· The 2nd Annual Battle of confectioners.
The forum will run until February 23.